Friday, 4 January 2013

Room 326 - The Prizes

As always with the MadPea hunts I had an absolute blast with this one. Some of those envelopes were really tricky to find, but that's part of what makes it so much fun! So long as you read the information from the HUD carefully all the help you need to find them is there. If you're still stuck though, there are always MadPeas in the communal pod (or group chat as others might call it) that will be more than willing to lend a hand.

Room 326 Prizes 1

There are some absolutely amazing prizes this time around from clothes, jewelry and tattoos right across the board to skyboxes and things to fill them with. I've done my best to show you a selection of the different items you'll be rewarded with at the end of the hunt.

As far as the clothing goes I'm in a bit of a mish mash of goodies. I have the "Do not Disturb" mesh hoodie from +REDRUM+ which is one of several items from them. On my bottom half are jeans belonging to the 'Evidence' outfit on offer from Just Because and right at the bottom are chucks with attached legwarmers from Death Row Designs.

The pose I'm using is one of the "Terror poses" offered by Image Essentials as their hunt prize. I'm sure you'll be pleased to learn that the facial expression I'm donning isn't part of the prize. I added that.using the AnyPose Expression HUD .
Room 326 Prizes 2

Both pictures were taken in different areas of the ::DD:: "Room 326 Skybox" which is quite beautifully made. The textures are amazing, and don't distort up close like some do as you can see from how clear the carpet texture is in the picture nearest the top of this post.

Other prizes in the second image include another offering from +REDRUM+ in the form of the hand drawn picture shown here on the left. The image on the right is the "Silent Hill" picture by Madison Walkner. If you look closely I'm sure you'll be struck by a moment of deja vu. I'm sure I've been there before..

Smack bang in the middle of the two pictures is one of the offered prizes from Never Totally Dead. They've generously provided this Silent Peacock luggage rack and a Haunted Manor build that you can learn more about on the MadPea Blog.

That's about it for now.
Happy hunting!

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator