Saturday, 12 January 2013

Flickr Pic of the Day - Mad Pea Group.

Room 326 - The End

On the 10th of this month I was both shocked and elated to have the picture I've posted above named the MadPea flickr group picture of the day. The MadPea builds are amazing which makes taking great pictures a whole lot easier, but even so, for me to be picked is flabbergasting. 

There are so many talented people taking pictures as they partake in the Room 326 Hunt, or just visit the sim to drink in the atmosphere that I really can't believe it!

If you haven't been to look around I would highly recommend it. The atmosphere that has been created with the rain soaked streets is really something. I don't recall seeing rain that has been done so well before now.

You can find out more about the hunt and how to start it both on the MadPea blog and also here in a previous post of mine. 

Here's hoping you all have a fabulous weekend.

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator