Monday, 24 December 2012

Wishin' You A Furry Merry Christmas!

So much to do and so little time to get it all done! I still felt the need to take a five minutes (or so) time out from all the preparations to pop up a post though, especially as it's something I've been very bad at doing this month.

I wonder if that makes me naughty and means Santa won't bring me any presents. Even if he doesn't there's not much more I could possibly want. I'm healthy, extremely happy and all loved up! I've also been spoiled by a host of very generous creators around the grid via advent calendars, group gifts, dollabies and other offers just like so many of you out there I'm sure.

Polar Bear Free avatar

Speaking of generous gifts I want to show you a couple starting with this super cute polar bear cub avatar that is being given away for free by Wynxworks until tomorrow. It's so well made, the textures are amazing and there is a useful HUD with facial expressions, sleep, sit and dance animations all plugged into it.

Free Foxes!

These fantastic colourful foxes are also available for a limited time over the holiday period from Avatar Planet. I really really like them. The texture on the skin has a fluffy furry look to it, the colours are bright and bold, the face is cute and again a HUD with numerous options comes with it so you can add a little bit of personal flare.

Wishing you all a very happy and safe Christmas.

Until next time,
Kooky.

*Special thanks goes to Virtual Vagabond where I first saw the Polar bear and to Cover my Furry Butt for spreading the news about the Foxes!

1 comments:

Dido Haas said...

Aww thx Kooky, same to you! Wish you a supa Xmas ^^

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator