Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Winter Woolies

NiNight Hoodie FQ

Goodness me! What a difference a skin and hair can make. It's hard to believe that my regular Kooky shape is hidden under there somewhere. She's barely recognisable! Especially without her kitty-bits.

Anyway! Today comes my first December post which will doubtlessly be followed by many that show off wintery themed goodies. I really love this time of year with the snow and frost making everything look so pretty.

NiNight Hoodie

The main focus of my post today is the newly released loose hooded sweaters from NiNight Creations. There are eight colours and two different versions to pick from - a winter themed hoodie with a snow flake design and a plain knitted version. 

The grey sweater in the first image is NiNight Creations offering for the newest round of Fashion Quotes and will be available there until the 24th of this month. All other colours can be found at the main store.

Happy shopping!

Until next time,
Kooky.

2 comments:

Dido Haas said...

Wow, is that YOU Kooky? Very winterish girl, cool pics! Is that the Belleza winter skin you are wearing?
dikke kus
Dido

Kooky Jules said...

It is me! Don't I look cute and girlie?

Well spotted with the skin. Like so many others I couldn't resist it for the mere L$50 it cost for FLF :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator