Thursday, 6 December 2012

Peace on Earth - BoHo HoBo

BoHo HoBo PoE Hunt

This mesh cardigan and top combination can be yours for free if you can find the little Peace on Earth hunt item at BoHo HoBo.

I first saw the wonderfully colourful sweater version of this on my friend Dido's blog and had gone over to the main store ready to purchase one for myself when I noticed the Peace on Earth Hunt sign. I had a wander around, found what I was looking for and then squeaked happily as I saw the offered prize was the fab cardigan you can see above.

I think I will go back soon and grab me one of the jumpers as well. They look so warm and comfortable which is exactly what is needed now the cold of winter is setting in.

Until next time,
Kooky.

2 comments:

Dido Haas said...

wow great catch Kooky, clever girl ^^
Looks super cool and yes yes it's soooo nice. I luv it

Kooky Jules said...

Thank you for introducing me to the store. I just love the colourful nature of their clothing!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator