Thursday, 8 November 2012

Tira & Nin


Tira & Nin 1 bdr

Today my very good friend Tira tied the knot with her girlfriend Nin and though I wasn't there for the actual ceremony - which I was a little bummed about - I did at least get to wish the happy couple well for the future while sipping champagne, chatting with other guests and shaking my tail feathers.

Tira & Nin 3

The setting was beautiful, the choice of music fitting for the occasion and although there were (apparently) a few moments that made the ceremony 'unique' everything was perfect. I don't think you can have an occasion like this without a few of those moments. It's the unexpected things that make the day memorable and set it apart from others that take place.

Tira & Nin 4

I couldn't very well wear my usual tattered/grungy styled attire to such an occasion and thought something else, perhaps even something a little more feminine, would be more fitting. I had brought the capri pants from coldLogic and the corset from *S* a while ago and shoved them to the back of my wardrobe until now. I know it was probably silly of me, but I couldn't help myself. I decided to add a little Kooky twist to the outfit with my moustasche glasses.. It is Mo-vember after all.

Just before I go I want to say an absolutely massive congratulations and all the best for the future to Tira and Nin. May you have many happy years together!

Until next time,
Kooky.

There are a few more pictures on my FlickR for anyone that is interested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator