Saturday, 10 November 2012

NiNight Acid Lily

Casual Kook

Today I'm going to show you a couple of new additions to my wardrobe. I went to check out the new Acid Lily collection and returned home with two new pairs of mesh jeans. I've never really been a fan of skinny fit jeans before now but these ones from MoYaz are just so nicely made that I couldn't resist picking them up. To save a long drawn out period of decision making over what colour to pick I grabbed both the blue and faded black/grey ones.

On my top half is the latest group gift from NiNight Creations. It's actually the male gift but right up my alley. The fit is fabulous and it's splendidly made with little wrinkles in all the right places.

On the rest of me are a couple of items I've had for a while. The mesh classic chucks in black on my feet are from Deco and the beautifully detailed legacy wrist cuffs come from Blitzed.

Have a great weekend!

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator