Sunday, 11 November 2012

Flickr Pic Of The Week. Me? Get Outta Here!

I'm shocked, stunned, elated, delighted, bouncy, excited and pretty dumbfounded that this week one of the pictures I took while visiting the MadPea Carneval has been named their FlickR picture of the week. Wow. Just wow!

Madpea Carneval Coaster Overhead

Of course a great deal of the credit has to go to people like Penelope Parx of the MadPeas and others such as Claudia222 Jewell that have the skill and talent to create the things I took the pictures of. In my opinion it's far easier to take a beautiful image of something that is already stunning than it is to actually go about creating that beauty in the first place.


Anyway I just wanted to share this little bit of news with everyone and thought I'd frame the group notice as a memento of an occasion that I very much doubt will be happening again any time soon.

Enjoy what's left of the weekend!

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator