Friday, 2 November 2012

Carneval Time!

There is so much to do, see and hear at the MadPea Carneval that I couldn't resist taking another trip there earlier today. Rather than mess around with my windlight settings like last time I left it set at the region default and off I went to explore some more.

MadPea Candy Shoppe

After taking a deep breath and walking though the gullet of doom the real fun begins. Right in front of you there is a merry go round that is not very merry at all. If you want to ride this you'll have to risk strangulation as you slip into your hangman's noose. I wonder how long I'd last before getting light headed. I wasn't brave enough to find out. Maybe next time.

Just beyond the not so merry go round is something that no park would be complete without. A giant Viking ship which has seats 'o plenty to swing people back and forth, higher and higher..Whee!

MadPea Carneval

Along with the bigger rides like the Spider coaster - which parts of tend to appear in every shot I take - there are smaller fair ground games waiting to be played. Many of them cost L$1 to play and give out prizes that increase in awesomeness the higher your score is.

MadPea Evil Emerging

I managed to capture the Spider cart in this shot while under the watchful eyes of this evil looking creature. I have yet to find the entrance to the Spider roller coaster so I guess that means I'll have to go back again soon, hopefully when there is less lag. 

Please do be aware of your script counts if you decided to visit to help lessen the effects of the lag monster - I wonder if the fellow above is in fact the lag monster himself..hmmmm.

MadPea Mad Science

It wouldn't be a MadPea without an interactive game now would it? When you first enter the Carneval park on the right hand side there are a group of ticket vendors. One of which contains a direct landmark to a fun science based game called "Reaction"

Oh! And don't forget to pick up the very handy map HUD at the landing point before you enter the park. It has various 'points of interest' marked on it which you can click to be teleported to. This definitely makes getting around easier during laggy periods.

Happy exploring!
Until next time,
Kooky.

2 comments:

Dido Haas said...

WOW Kooky I luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv these photos and this post muchly!
Chapeau
dikke kus
Dido

Kooky Jules said...

Dido! Thank you so much. I had great fun writing this post and am very glad you liked it.

Hugs n kisses
Kooky

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator