Sunday, 4 November 2012

Baffled Kitties - Time to Play

I was checking out the events posted on the Seraphim Blog a couple of days ago and saw that there is another shop due to close soon. I decided to hop over and take a look at products I could pick up at rock bottom prices. Everything at Baffle has been reduced down to just L$55 which is insanely cheap when you account for the quality of the items there.

Baffled kitties bdr

As I had a look around a few things caught my eye including the skyboxes which you can test drive on the demo platform before purchase. I was amazed by the quality of them and grabbed a couple.

While I'm quite happy with my SL home I am going to get plenty of use out of these boxes. I think the one I am showing here - Le Petit Reve - will serve wonderfully as a little studio and backdrop for my blog pictures when I'm feeling lazy or don't have time to find setting.

Playing with Houses

While I was rezzing my new sky box to have a look at it I was joined by my good friend and the most adorabubble neko I ever did meet.. Elliecat!

We always have bundles of fun when we're together and today we were playing with houses. I wondered just how many sugary treats I could stick to this gingerbread house from June and Ellie was adjusting the furnishings of her Dollhouse from the same creator.

I must say a big thank you to Ellie for being such a wonderful and patient kitten. I know how hard it can be to stop in one place for any length of time but with the help of a few distractions and flowing conversation she did it for long enough for me to snap these lovely pictures.

ξℓℓiєCαt
I adore this picture of Ellie. She's soooo kyooooot! 

So this isn't just a post of rambles and not a whole lot else I can reveal that the wonderful mesh cupcake monster hoodie Ellie is wearing comes from Loki. If you're interested in anything else she's wearing leave me a message and I'm sure I can find out for you.

As for me I'm wearing my Dutch Touch hoodie, jeans from AXE wear, my belt and MP3 player are from Pepper and my shoes are from JustB but they're no longer available.

I hope you've all had a fun filled weekend!
Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator