Thursday, 4 October 2012

Mannequin Madness

I thought it would be fitting to return from a blogging break with a highly quirky, typically kooky item so I'm going to share something I found on the marketplace with you all.

Mannequin Avatar

This mesh mannequin avatar from The Domineaux Effect is so well made and so out of the ordinary I just had to snap it up. It came as a big surprise to see not just one but four wood colour choices for the mere L$149 this little beauty costs. You can pick from birch - which I'm wearing - cherry, oak or old wood.

That's about it for this post, I think. A nice, simple little one to get me off and running again.

Until next time,
Kooky.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator