Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Frightened Out Of My Skin

And now there is nothing left but bones. I knew I should have steered clear of that ghost train but curiosity got the better of me once again.

Mesh [PB] Skeleton

Just a quick post this evening to show off another absolutely amazing Halloween freebie - This time from Plausible Body . You can pick up the avatar for nothing, or leave a donation to show your appreciation if you feel inclined to do so.

This avatar has been created using mesh and is customisable as far as the level of transparency and colour you want your skeleton to be goes. All you need do is drop the mesh object on the ground, go into 'edit mode' and fiddle with it until you have something you're happy with.

Until next time,
Kooky.

2 comments:

Dido Haas said...

awwwww not much left of you ^^

Kooky Jules said...

hehe. I'll have to munch my way through a few more pumpkin pies!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator