Saturday, 13 October 2012

Fire Starter

I'm a fire starter, twisted fire starter!

Fire Starter

I had seen someone wearing this avatar a few of days ago when I was having a mooch about and thought it was pretty cool. A day or so later I saw it posted on one of the blogs I follow and was surprised to see it was a freebie available in the lucky chairs at XC.

Of course I decided it was something I had to add to my inventory of fun quirky things so dashed over there and waited for my letter to pop up - which it did eventually. I picked up one on my alt while I was waiting too which means I can show you both the female and male versions that can be won at the same time without having to faff about.

They are animated to look like flickering flames which produces a pretty amazing effect when dancing in the dark. I could sit and watch that quite happily for hours; but then I am very easily pleased where things like that are concerned.

Here's hoping you all have a fab weekend!
Until next time, 
Kooky.

2 comments:

SpaceCase said...

What an awesome pic! Glad you liked them too, and thanks for the mention. :)

Kooky Jules said...

Thank you so much for the comment and for sharing the location of these awesome avatars in one of your posts. :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator