Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Sea Life - Mesh Anthro-Dolphin

Spying on the Anthro Dolphin

While I was out and about today wandering through the sand dunes I happened to lift my head just as a strange looking creature emerged from the deep blue sea. I'd never seen anything like it before. The body of a dolphin yet with humanoid arms and legs.

Creeeeeepy but kinda cool!

Anthro Dolphin

This very nicely made mesh avatar is another of the fun things I found while taking a look through the marketplace. I am astounded by the quality for the mere L$199 it costs. It might well be a little strange, but I kinda like it! 

This and a couple of other avatars are available from Clean Meshes, props & items.

The only thing with this avatar is it DOES NOT come with a full body alpha, which you'll definitely need. There is also no shape included, but I am not sure that makes much difference. Beneath the avatar I just wore my regular kooky shape and it didn't seem to have any ill effects on the over all look.

For the clever folk that know about these things, this avatar has been created with modifiable meshes so it can be altered ( I assume). It also comes copyable which is always handy

Time to go catch a few fishies, I think. I'm hungry!

Until next time,
Kooky.

2 comments:

lettersfromlaunna said...

I love the dolphin avatar, it is one of my favorite animals:)

Kooky Jules said...

Dolphins are amazing creatures. I really like them too.

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment, Launna. I hope you're keeping well.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator