Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Pictures of Matchstick [Wo]Men

Just a quickie today - or that's the plan. As you may have noticed I'm prone to rambling and before I've even begun it looks like I'm off already!

Matchstick Men

Nope. I've not been messing around trying to draw things in paint. My efforts would never come out this well put together. This is in fact a fun stick figure avatar from ~RP~ that I've posed in a couple of 'picture' frames from Everglow - hence the title of the post.

Along with this avatar ~RP~ have an array of quirky little items available like a balloon avatar, hot dog slippers and cheese burger ear muffs; the latter of which I also added to my inventory.

Amazing what great items you can find during little wanders around the Second Life Marketplace. I'm getting quite good at it too, I think!

Until next time,
Kooky.

2 comments:

lettersfromlaunna said...

That is such a cute idea, I wish I was more computer savvy :)

Kooky Jules said...

This is the sort of thing I'd be making if I were a little more creatively gifted in this area. It's so quirky and fun!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator