Friday, 24 August 2012

L$50 Shoe Sale @ Deco

Casual Kook 50L Deco shoe sale

I got a note card this morning telling me that there is currently a sale on all boots and shoes including new releases at Deco. This sale is only going to last for a couple of days (until the 26th of this month) so if you want to take advantage you'd best get yourself over there sooner rather than later.

I'm a big fan of Deco creations and have been for some time so news of this sale had me hopping around happily. I do love me a bargain!

Kooky's Deco sneakers

While I was there I picked up two pairs of the newly released chucks in red and black as well as a pair of the combat boots in black. I'm seriously considering going back and grabbing the white chucks too. They're amazingly well made and I just adore the grubby look textures. They come with an alpha layer to hide your system feet and in several sizes to accommodate both sexes.

The combat boots are very nicely constructed and have very highly detailed textures as well. Unfortunately even the female version included in the box are quite big and look rather cumbersome on my little avatar. I'm sure I'll find an outfit I can match them with at some point down the line though. Like the chucks they come with an alpha layer and in sizes for guys and gals.

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator