Sunday, 29 July 2012

Yoko Ireto @ Nitroglobus Gallery

Yoko Opening Party

The opening party for Yoko Ireto at the Nitroglobus Gallery last night was an absolute cracker. There was fantastic music from DJ Lex and later DJ Justininho, a warm, relaxed atmosphere, light-hearted conversation and most important of all great people.

Yoko Exhibit

It's so wonderful to witness something Dido and Nitro put so much work and effort into become a huge success. There was a lovely steady stream of visitors coming to admire Yoko's artistic nude pictures and join in the party fun.

I really do love the sensual compositions created by Yoko. Each one of them has its own story whether it has a deep meaning to the artist herself or was experimental to help expand her horizons.

The other fantastic thing about Yoko's art is that the poses used are created by her own fair hands. I had the pleasure and privilege of using one such pose a short while ago when visiting Dido. I posed nude for the first time while using it and very liberating it was too!

Yoko Party Clean up Crew

After every party there is cleaning up to be done. I knew Dido invited me along for a reason! After I was done clearing up it was late and I was tired. The trash bags looked like they'd make good pillows so I hopped inside to catch forty winks before heading home.

Alley cat Kook inside a dumpster at such a fine establishment. " Only you, Kooky. Only you!" I hear my friends cry...

Until next time,
Kooky.

3 comments:

lettersfromlaunna said...

I think it would be very liberating to pose naked;)

Dido Haas said...

Thx sooo much Kooky for your blog post! Love the photos.
dikke kus
Dido

Kooky Jules said...

Aww it's my pleasure, Dido. I always have such a wonderful time at these parties you host. Your photos of the event are amazing!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator