Friday, 20 July 2012

Sweets for My Sweet

Candy Kitty. Mmmmmm!

Nope. They're really not for my Sweet. They are mine alllll mine. *Scoops them closer* A girl can't have a birthday without a little sugar now, can she?

I saw this pose and prop featured on another blog and it was one of those items that sing out to me. I just had to have it and make use of it right away. I have a bit of a thing for delicious, chewy gummy treats. I loooove them! I also adore the taste of the fruity rainbow and who in their right mind would say no to a Snickers bar?

This fun "human pinata" pose is available for just L$30 from Love Me Brutal on the marketplace. Another absolute bargain! There are lots of poses in the store that are all very reasonably priced. I think I'll be going back for another browse very soon.

For now though I'm going to see how many of these I can eat before someone finds me and I have to share.

Until next time,
Kooky.

You can see more about what I'm wearing here if you're interested in doing so

2 comments:

lettersfromlaunna said...

I love gummy bears too, they are sweet little treats without being too sweet ;)

I am sorry about not posting lately, I have been extremely busy with my CPA exam so now I actually have some time to catch up:)

Kooky Jules said...

Gummy bears are my favourite sweet treat. Yummmm.

I hope that everything went well with your exam. I look forward to hearing from you and reading your blog posts again now you have a little more time on your hands.

hugs!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator