Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Summer Lovin'

Summer lovin'

WetCat currently have this great beach scene pose box as a group gift*. There are several different poses with props that auto-rez including a floppy summer hat, ice cream and watermelon. It's very nicely made and has served as a great back drop for something I've wanted to blog for a wee while now.

As you may or may not know, my girlfriend Sol and I recently partnered in SL which was absolutely amazing all on its own. When I shared the news with my closest friend, Dido and her partner Nitro they were very happy for the both of us.

Being the amazing people they are they decided that they'd like to get me a gift to mark the occasion. They chose to buy me Slink mesh bare feet. Goodness I love them - and the feet too! Now I can proudly strut around with my tootsies on show; something I didn't really like to do much before with how ugly and deformed the system feet are. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the wonderful gift Dido and Nitro. You really are  fabulous people, amazing friends and are so, so cute together. <3

While I am talking about Dido and Nitro I'd like to add that there is a new exhibit featuring at their gallery this month and the opening party is tomorrow - Thursday 5th July. If you'd like to know more about that please follow this link over to Dido's blog. It's all very exciting. The parties at Nitroglobus Gallery are always so much fun I can hardly wait!

In case you're interested in my outfit I'm wearing the special priced leo bikini from DeeTalez. The offer was supposed to end on 30th June but is still available at the time of posting. If you want this skimpy-kini for the low price of L$60 I'd hurry as I doubt the deal will be around much longer.

The shorts featured in a recent blog post of mine. They are a recent release from Cynful. They're available in several different shades and come with a selection of different sizes to suit your body shape.

Until next time,
Kooky.

*group is free to join.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator