Monday, 9 July 2012

A Splash of Colour

As I'm sure many of you are aware the Fifty Linden Friday team are back in business again. During last weeks round there was one item available on the cheap that I just couldn't resist picking up. The Gos Gator Sports Clogs in the "Splash" colour option.

They're just so fun and funky. The trouble was that I had absolutely no idea what kind of outfit to put with them. I'd thought about going for the whole paint splattered look but as I was looking through one of the fashion feeds I came across a new release from AlterEgo that would go splendidly well with my new shoes.

Splatter

This outfit "Decode" comes in a variety of colour splash options. There is pink, blue, grey, the green I chose and a couple of others that elude me right now. I really like the simple casual look and love the textural details on both the pants and the shirt. Those wrinkles are just awesome.

It had been a long time since I had last visited AlterEgo and wow it has changed a lot! There is such a wide variety of outfits there now and they are really reasonably priced. The outfit I'm posing in here was L$200 which isn't a great deal at all, especially considering the quality of the item.

I hope you're all having a great start to the week!

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator