Thursday, 5 July 2012

Kook In a Box

Kook in a box - Peek

Go on, tell me of a playful soul that can resist getting inside a box when the opportunity arises? Not me that's for sure! 

I was recently at the Adorkable pose shop where they have several fun props and poses reduced right down to just $L10 this box is one of them. It comes with a nice selection of built-in poses and I just love the wonderfully bright colours.

Now I just have to wait for some poor unsuspecting soul to walk by so I can leap out, make them jump and then probably giggle. My outfit is....really something.

Kook in a box - Surprise!
Today I'm no cute cuddly kitten, Imma tiger! 
Rawr!

I couldn't wait for someone to pass by. I just had to spring out of my little hiding spot to show you these funky pyjamas from Plowwies. They are one of the many great hunt gifts available on the Femboy hunt, some more of which I blogged yesterday.

I adore silly items like these and there are plenty more fun pyjama sets on offer at the store. The outfit comes with foot paw slippers which remain hidden inside the box and on the back there is a little 'bum flap' which just adds to the adorability factor.

If you are interested in more of the hunt gifts available in the Femboy hunt plenty of images and information are available on the official hunt blog and I found this post helpful too.

I don't think I'm going to be changing out of my funky new jammies today. I am going to do what kitties do best - lounge, sprawl and snooze.

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator