Saturday, 28 July 2012

+grasp+ the Moment

Lookin' Up - Playing with PicMonkey>

More often than not it takes me a while to get a picture just the way I want it. Sometimes I never achieve exactly what I want and just settle for what I have already. I'm not an overly patient person with these things, you see. Then there are times where a randomly taken snapshot seems far more effective than a lot of positioning and faffing around could ever achieve. That's exactly what happened with the image above.

I decided to go for a bit of a rock/goth/bad ass Alley cat look today and I think I pull it off pretty well. It's amazing the difference something as simple as a change of hair style can have on the over all look of an avatar. Here I've exchanged my regular 'do from Truth for a Dura creation. 

I finally gave in to temptation after a recent visit to +grasp+ and purchased this newly released vest and t-shirt combination. There are several different coloured vests available and they all come with several options of t-shirt which you can switch between with the use of a HUD. One thing you can't do however is wear the vest and t-shirt separately.

Wrapped around my wrists are Blitzed Legacy cuffs. I really like the detail and textures of this item. I've had them a while and they're a staple in my wardrobe these days. 

The jeans I'm wearing are my favourite mesh pants so far. The [JP]:dsg Superior jeans are highly detailed, come with the option to wear them clean or dirty and give you the option to wear up to three accessories in a combination of your choice. The belt, key chain and handkerchief come with colour change options. You can also choose to have a smart phone tucked in your back pocket or not as takes your fancy.

I will be heading over to the Nitroglobus Gallery where a party with not one, but two DJs will be taking place shortly. There is a new exhibit on display and as always the change of featured artist is going to be celebrated in style. This time around artistic nudes by Yoko Ireto are on display.

The party starts at 12.30 SLT. Everyone is welcome to drop by and join in the fun. 

I hope to see you there!

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator