Sunday, 1 July 2012

Goodies For Guys

Filthy & Kal Rau Group Gifts

I've broken Kooky-boy back out of the box to bring you a couple of really great group gifts. I was blog trawling yesterday and came across a wonderful jacket and plaid shirt combination from Kal Rau which I wanted a closer look at.

While browsing the store I noticed this mesh T-shirt and shorts combo was available as a group gift (free to join) and snapped it up quick smart. The clothing items come with a few size options and a colour change HUD for easy customisation which is pretty nifty.

The shape and skin I'm wearing are also available as a group gift over at Filthy. Though group is no longer free to join it is worth each and every one of the L$199 fee. In my opinion you get your money back and more the instant you pick up your first group gift as a skin and shape of this quality would usually set you back way more.

With it being the beginning of another month, hopefully one that brings a great deal more sunshine and summery weather than the previous three here in the UK, I'll no doubt be back very soon with more monthly group gifts and other goodies to share.

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator