Sunday, 22 July 2012

Gitu Art Studio - Three Artists Under One Roof!

Gitu Art Studio

Last night I had the pleasure of attending an opening party at the Gitu Art Studio where the works of Gitu Aura, In Inaka and Ishq are currently on display. There was such a warm friendly atmosphere, free flowing conversation, lots of giggles and calm music provided by the lovely DJ Alessa to dance to.

Gitu Art Studio Opening Party bdr

I have admired the art Gitu creates since I became aware of her on FlickR. In Inaka had an exhibit of her work a little while ago at the Nitroglobus Gallery which I was lucky enough to see. It was very nice to see some familiar images from her hanging on the walls as well as new ones too. I also enjoyed an introduction into Ishq's work which I hope to see more of in the future.

These three lovely ladies are very talented and I am grateful to them for sharing their art work with us all. The doors of the gallery are always open and everyone is welcome to visit so if you're at a loss for something to do why not take a little ride over and have a look around for yourself.

Until next time,
Kooky.

2 comments:

Dido Haas said...

So sorry I missed the party. Had RL company so unable to attend.

Kooky Jules said...

It's a shame you couldn't attend, but hey, RL happens :)

I hope you had a wonderful evening!

Hugs!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator