Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Femboy Hunt

(Skin with my personal Kooky Shape)

I absolutely love this skin from Tableau Vivant. The face is so beautiful; soft and delicate with very well done freckles spanning the upper cheek bones. The nose is cute with its shiny tip, the eyes are perfect and those lips are truly scrumptious. They almost make me want to kiss myself!

Femboy Hunt Skin & Shape orig

As you can see in the picture above the body is of the same quality and detail as the face. I love the soft toned nature of the abdomen and the shading along the inner hips is just plain sexy.

This skin (Tableau Vivant) and shape (Heartsick) I'm wearing are two of fourty-eight gifts available on the Femboy Hunt. This is not quite a free hunt  Each item is set the low and somewhat odd price of  L$2.

If you'd like to see what you could be getting for your money in this hunt there are pictures of hunt prizes available both here and on the official hunt blog. The hunt blog also has a list of all participating stores with surls to each one and hints to help you along the way.

I added the two year anniversary gift hair from Dura which is free for group members* and threw on a pair of mesh jeans from Bird Next Door to complete this simple look.

I'll be back with more from this hunt soon. I plan on showing you one of the outfits that really did make me giggle. I bet if you take a look at the prizes it won't take long for you to figure out which one I'm talking about.

Until next time,
Kooky.

*Group is free to join.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator