Thursday, 19 July 2012

[BG] Blue Galaxian Feline - Krystal Fox Mod

Krystal Fox [BG] Mod
Isn't she just the cutest thing?

Today I'm not a kitty, but a vixen, which also fits my personality nicely. This beautiful mod is a creation based around the character Krystal Fox from the Star Fox series of games that was brought out by Nintendo some years back.

When I saw this mod while browsing marketplace, and then later in-world where I found myself unable to stop perving looking at the wearer I just knew it was something I had to have as an alternative look for my [BG] Blue Galaxian Feline avatar. The textures are magnificent and the options and extras included are plentiful.

Krystal Fox - [BG] Mod

With the exception of the actual avatar I've hidden beneath the mod kit from Puppy you get everything shown here and more. You get hair with and without a hair band, the tiara, the bangles, mesh shoes, the tail, textures for the mesh clothing you get with the initial purchase, tail textures and the body textures.

This mod contains PG and Adult versions of the skin that come with and without the tattoos (on the arms and hips). You also get two different textures for the hands, feet and tail so you and have a faded look from blue to white or the solid version which I've chosen to wear here.

The Adult version of Krystal Fox comes with the addition of 'mature' body parts. There are very sweet, well drawn nipples as well as all the other bits, bobs and holes you'd expect to find on the body of any vixen - human or otherwise.

So far these mods by Puppy are the prettiest ones I've come across so far. There are several of her items that I think I'll be adding to my BG wardrobe before too long. Just an extra tidbit of information for you... When I contacted Puppy with a curious question she told me that she's currently working on four new mods. I can't wait to see what she's going to come up with next. I think I'd better start saving now!

Until next time,
Kooky.

2 comments:

Dido Haas said...

cute golden bra!! Think that would fit me too?
dikke kus
Dido

Kooky Jules said...

It may well do. I'll have to take it off and let you try it on some time...teehee!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
hugs n snugs
Kooky

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator