Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Where me Keys? Where me Phone?

Sometimes when an opportunity arises you have to grab it with both hands and run with it which is what I'm doing. I have seen a fair few blog posts already with Label Motion's subscribo gift in them and I'm going to jump on the band wagon adding another to the list.

Before I go any further I must apologise for subjecting you to the video I've placed at the bottom of this post. If you've never seen it before I urge you to keep it that way. If you have I hope you know where your keys and phone are to save you from feeling compelled to sing along.

Truth (hair) is she's a filthy (skin) girl

As soon as I saw this phone prop I was reminded of the annoying song I've mentioned above. It became a real hit after airing on a UK talent show - oh how we LOVE talent shows! How something like this qualifies as talent I'll never know but I can't deny the fact it IS entertaining.

It's one of those dreadfully catchy tunes that get stuck in your head and even though you don't particularly like it your foot seems to have a mind of its own and taps away to the beat despite you. For weeks I could hear people in the streets asking where their keys and phone were. Argh!

Along with the previously mentioned phone prop I've been switching things up yet again. I'm wearing the June group gift skin and shape from Filthy, a subscribo gift hair from Truth called Jessie in the sangria tone and the night version of SAKIDE's hunt gift for the Mesh Around Hunt.

The Filthy group is free to join for just a couple days more before the fee will go back up to L$199 and I'd like to point out that both the hair from Truth and SAKIDE items are mesh so you'll need a mesh enabled viewer to see them correctly.

I know where my phone is but I'm not sure about my keys I think I'm going to go look for them!

Where me keys... There me phone. Where me keys... There me phone...
Oh goodness! Someone save me!

Until next time,
Kooky.


4 comments:

lettersfromlaunna said...

I think I will pass up on the video Kooky as you suggest... I don't need something else stuck in my head, lol :)

Kooky Jules said...

That's such a wise idea Launna. Since writing this post I keep getting flashes of the song lodged in my head. It's driving me crazy all over again :D

Take care and thank you for taking the time to comment.

Dido Haas said...

Great photo of supa sexy Kooky wearing Group and Hunt gifts!
Hugs you
Dido

Kooky Jules said...

Aww thanks Dido. I think I look a little pouty in this picture. Maybe it's cos I got caught wearing a dress! Teehee

Hugs!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator