Monday, 11 June 2012

Whatchadoin?

Kooky VC Designs C-005
(VC Creations outfit with HOC Industries mesh thigh high boots)

I'm leaning on a lamp-post at the corner of the street,
In case a certain little lady comes by..
Oh me, Oh my, I hope the little lady comes by...

The little lady didn't come by my lamp-post at the corner of the street this time around but I did get to see her. 

There is this very cute, very curious little kitten that often asks me "Whatchadoin" and that simple question often leads to an adventure of some kind. This time when she asked I was visiting VC Designs taking advantage of the closing sale. TPTPTPTPTPTPTP! she asked and I reciprocated by sending a 'taxi' to her.

We had a good look round all the creations Vanillia Chemistry has come up with over the last five years and were really impressed by the unique feel of each one. All the products in the store have been reduced right down from their original prices to either L$50 or L$100. There is also one super cute outfit available for just L$5 on marketplace and at the in-world store.

VC Designs - Contrasting Kitties

I added a couple of outfits to my wardrobe - C-005 which you can see above and C-006 which my good friend and fellow blogger Dido features here. Ellie came away with the White Raven outfit. Doesn't she look adorable?

At the moment there is no set closing date for VC Deigns but I would guess it will be around the end of the month judging on what the blog says. It's such a shame that another shop is closing, particularly one filled with unique products but that's the way the cookie crumbles I suppose.

Mmmm cookies.

Until next time,
Kooky.

2 comments:

Dido Haas said...

Wow Elly and you look adorable!!!!
Thx for your link to my blog post
dikke kus
Dido

Kooky Jules said...

Ellie looks gorgeous in that outfit..so sweet and innocent. It's all very deceiving!

It's my pleasure to place a link to your wonderful blog in mine... I hope you didn't mind ><

Hugs
Kooky

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator