Thursday, 7 June 2012

Spirit by Claudia222 Jewell

There are some things that leave you without fitting words to describe them and this installation "Spirit" by Claudia222 Jewell on the Art Screamer sim is one of them.. As I wandered around all I could hear myself saying was "Wow" over and over again.

Art Screamer - Spirit - Avatar

Beneath a canopy at the arrival point you can become part of the art with a generous gift from Claudia222 - the mesh spirit avatar you can see pictured above. This instantly drew me into this earthy theatre of dreams...

Or is it more of a nightmare than a dream?

Artscreamer - Spirit -  Spirit Pool

I love the way that nothing is quite as it seems at first glance. The closer you look the more you come to realise that the outward beauty is tainted by a hint of darkness. In some cases it might be that inside the darkness there is a beauty to be found if you look hard enough. It's no easy feat to make something that seems fitting for a nightmare a thing of beauty but Claudia222 has accomplished just that, and magnificently so if I do say so myself.

Art Screamer - Spirit - Octopussy

I would suggest exploring the exhibit with the sound on and using the sim default windlight settings so you can truly get a feel for this fabulous place. After I had done that I clicked through several more and was quite shocked at the array of colour before my eyes. Darkness, light, mystery, intrigue, this place has it all and more.

If you find yourself with some time on your hands Art Screamer is more than worth a visit. I rate it highly and am sure that when I return again I'll see things that I didn't see this time round.

Until next time,
Kooky.

2 comments:

ananyamai said...

I adore this so much thank you for posting <3

Kooky Jules said...

I'm glad you like it!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator