Friday, 8 June 2012

Return of the Side Show Freaks!

Hurrah! The side show freaks have arrived back in town  They got here on the 2nd and wont be departing again until the 30th of June so you have plenty of time to see all of the attractions.

The primary location you need to know about is the main event tent belonging to those Ol' Dirty Bastards. Here you'll find information pinned to a board about all the other freak filled locations you can visit.

If you can find the 'ticket' hidden at each one you will earn yourself a dark carnival, circus, or side show freak themed prize. I wonder if there is a cuddly toy!

Ringmaster Reject

I'd been hearing whispers that the Ring-mistress had gone missing from the main tent. As I went around the various points of interest I kept an eye out for her. I did come across one lady that looked to be dressed the part at The Little Bat (outfit and face tattoo) but she seemed too disorientated to tell me whether she was where she should be or not. She kept repeating something about a Forbidden Berry (skin) but I wasn't really paying much attention to what she was saying.

DrD Bozo boots

My eyes were fixed on her giant DrD Bozo boots* as I listened to her incoherent ramblings. I nodded and uh-huh'd politely, tryiing to contain the building laughter at the sight of her funny shoes.

Whew! Luck was on my side. Right before the giggling bubbled to the surface and burst free an interval was called. It was time for me to make a sharp exit and go get some much needed refreshments.

Until next time,
Kooky

* Not a hunt item.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator