Friday, 15 June 2012

Oh Mah Gah!!!

There are many different opinions about whether the Second Life Marketplace is a positive or negative thing. I'm not going to go into the ins and outs of that here all I will say is that, in my opinion, it's a very useful tool. Without it I wouldn't know about some of the stores I've come to love shopping at in-world and I would also be totally missing out on things like the gems I am going to show you below in a few moments.

I am a very simple, easily pleased person and when I find something that tickles my kooky pickle I can't help but wiggle around all excited and shout (inwardly unless it's something really bloomin' marvellous) 

OH MAH GAH!!! I HAZ TO HAZ!!!
**click click click** 
Buy now! Buy now! Buy now!

Tiger Mesh Av

This reaction flooded to the surface when I found the avatars pictured above and below. They are made using mesh, and I will say that the way they are rigged is definitely not perfect, but for the price they are being sold at and the potential fun there is to be had with them that is a moot point for me.

Mesh Avatars

I dont mind if my arm looks like it's been flatterned out into a pancake, or contorted to resemble a piece of spaghetti now and again. My AO cycles and moves a lot anyway so the deformation of the avatar is only there briefly.

I don't know much about mesh, but I understand that it's not easy to get things just right and I'm more than willing to let the odd strangely placed bend or twist fly under my radar because I think they're awesome! I love my bouncy tiger, sweet pink princess and Italian plumber boy!

There is a vast selection of these avatars to pick from at the marketplace store. A few of them are only L$10 (like the princess) and most others are a snip at just L$100 each.

So much fun for so few Linden Dollars makes for one excitable happy me I can tell you!

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator