Saturday, 30 June 2012

Natural Distractions

Chasing Butterflies

Argh! I don't do well staying still at the best of times. Being able to see that butterfly flitting over the pond while I try to hold this pose for a picture is not an easy task for a playful kitty girl like me. All I really want to do is turn and chase it with no intentions of catching it, it would just be fun! When the time comes I will have to be careful. The last thing I want to do is plunge into the pond and ending up with a wet tail. I don't really want to get my shoes or new clothes wet either.

Speaking of my clothes I'm wearing my favourite pair of jeans from jp:dsg. They are a mesh item and come with a variety of options. You can wear them clean or dirty, change the belt, handkerchief and key chain colours. You also have the option of wearing all or a combination of the key chain, smart phone (back pocket) and handkerchief (back pocket) as takes your fancy.

Below them on my feet are a pair of really nicely 'worn' textured boots from Deco. They are something I have had for a long time now and I love them. They just look like they'd be comfortable to wear and are a staple item in my wardrobe. 

The shirt I'm wearing is a limited time L$50 offering from Piccara. I am not sure how long it is going to remain at this low price so if you like the look of it I'd hop over there sooner rather than later. It is mesh item and comes with several sizes in the package along with an alpha layer.

The white rolled sleeves you can see come as part of the plaid shirt. I added a tank top underneath to give this look more of a complete feel. I did try with a different coloured under shirt at first but decided it looked much better with this white tank from Fri.day

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have me a flutterby to chase!
Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator