Friday, 1 June 2012

Men Only Hunt II

The Men Only Hunt is ending on 9th of June so if you guys want to kit yourself out with some new clobber or change your look a bit for free now is a great time to do it. There are a bundle of fabulous items for you to find and many of them are mesh so it's a great opportunity to give that a whirl if you're still sitting on the fence.

I showed some of the items I like from the hunt a few days ago here and am going to show you more of them right now. Just before I do I want say that besides the skin everything I'm showing is from the men only hunt. For a limited time the group enrollment fee at Filthy has been dropped so you can join for free and receive this handsome skin gift.

MOH Deco

First up we have the gifts from Deco (top and pants both mesh) [F]ush0n (shape) and Expressive poses (pose). I've also used the sneakers from LaRosa's gift as these pants looked kinda weird with bare feet poking out the bottom.

MOH LaRosa & Reilia
Second we have a mini mish mash of mesh baggy crotched pants and sneakers from LaRosa and this wonderful summery tank top from Reilia skin which is another mesh item. This time I've used one of the poses that came in the gift from Purple Poses.

MOH Ts 

Finally I'm showing you the Ragdoll's shape, Mayfly eyes and some of the mesh tops that are available in this hunt. The shirts are from Spearsong (left), 7Style (middle) and Urban Republic Co (right)

Until next time,
Kooky.

2 comments:

Sistienne said...

mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wonderful yummy man.
You MUST visit me sometimes in this skin and shape
:-)

Kooky Jules said...

Hehe. Don't look too bad do I?

Hunts are such wonderful things that open our eyes to new shops and let us try something different once in a while just like I've done here :)

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, Sis.

Hugs,
Kooky.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator