Friday, 29 June 2012

Make Him Over Hunt VII - 2

MHOH 7 Mish Mash

Bonjour Mesdames et Messieurs!

Welcome to another instalment of Make Him Over Hunt items here on my blog. It seems that sometimes I can spend an age getting things to look 'just so' and other times things just all fall in to place without a great deal of effort. This chap falls into the latter category and looks pretty damn fine with his definite European, and maybe more specifically, French feel. I don't know what makes me think France when I see this Kooky boy, but I do, hence the Eiffel Tower backdrop.

All of the items I've used ( excluding the pose) are available in the Make Him Over Hunt for the grand cost of nothing, apart from a little bit of patience while seeking out the hunt item - a yellow Mars Symbol. The hunt runs right up to the 15th of July so you have plenty of time to grab yourself a heap of goodies.

The Ultra Shape shape and skin from Urban Republic really do compliment each other nicely. I've added the eyes and cap from the previously blogged Young, Rich & Beautiful complete avatar, the outfit from Vero Modero and the boots are from Pure.

I think I am going to do a spot of sight seeing before I go and hunt out a few more goodies. 

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator