Friday, 29 June 2012

Make Him Over Hunt VII - 1

Young, Rich Beautiful MHOH7

I'm sure that many of you are already aware that the Make Him Over Hunt is back for the seventh time and just as good as I remember it may I hasten to add!

I spent a while hunting down some of the yellow Mars symbols hidden inside the 78 participating stores this week and wanted to share some of my favourite items with you. I found some hunt objects were harder to find than others and I must admit to being grateful for some of the more straight forward ones.

The first item I want to show you from the hunt is this complete avatar from Young, Rich & Beautiful. With the exception of the boots which I replaced with the hunt gift from Pure you get everything you see in the image. Skin, shape, eyes, hairbase, hat and clothing. A very generous gift indeed!

All the items in this hunt are free, but you do have to be a member of the in-world group and have it active to be able to click and collect your gifts from the hunt object so don't forget to join before you start.

Happy hunting!

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator