Wednesday, 20 June 2012

I'm On Top of The World

I am so happy and overwhelmed right now that words (almost) elude me. Today, 20th June 2012, will be remembered by me as one of the best...EVER!

Sol

The beautiful lady pictured above tortured me in the most delicious way this afternoon. She told me that there was a question she'd like to ask me and then added it would be best to wait until the evening when we'd have more time. In those few hours between afternoon and evening my mind conjured up a host of possibilities all of which were off the mark by a long shot!

Solvej asked me to do her the honour of becoming her partner and I said yes!

I feel so lucky, so extraordinarily happy. I never dreamed of this happening to me... little me.. that silly neko girl that gets all bouncy excited at the smallest little thing. But it has and it's the greatest feeling in the world!

Thank you for making an honest woman of me Solvej. I <3 you!

Until next time,
Kooky.

5 comments:

lettersfromlaunna said...

Congratulations Kooky, that is awesome:)

Kooky Jules said...

Thank you Launna.
I hope that you're feeling better. :)

Sistienne said...

This is wonderful!!!!
I am sooo happy for You my Love. :-)

Kooky Jules said...

I'm totally ecstatic and want to leap around even more than usual!!

Thank you so much Sis :D

Dido Haas said...

Congrats sweetie!!!
Hugs you tight, carefull not to step on your bare feet ^^

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator