Saturday, 9 June 2012

I spy...

Six new sets of "Deep" eyes,

Kooky's ID Eyes & Izzie's lashes

These absolutely stunning eyes are available from the Men's Department where a new collection was recently unveiled. You get both the regular eye base and a mesh version for just L$50 per pair.

For a while now I've taken to wearing a different coloured eye in each socket so I was happy to see that my colours of choice both featured in this offering from ID. I picked up the gunmetal and olive shades which seem to compliment each other rather nicely.

To further enhance the beauty of my little peepers I finally bit the bullet, took a deep breath and spent a bit of time adjusting a pair of Izzie's prim eyelashes to fit properly. I was pretty amazed by the difference it actually makes and wish I'd done it far sooner.

Still, better late than never.

Until next time
Kooky.

2 comments:

lettersfromlaunna said...

The lashes look awesome and I love the different eye colors :)

Kooky Jules said...

Aww thank you Launna!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator