Monday, 21 May 2012

RoboKitty

RoboKook

I purchased this awesome robot avatar some time ago from Eclectic Randomness. I really like the quirky products from this store and this avatar is certainly no exception.

If you've followed my blog, or visited before you'll probably be aware that I choose to run around Second Life as a neko, so the neko add-on paws, ears and tail that are available were a must have!

The great thing about this avatar is that it comes modifiable. You can change the colour of every segment, or alter it as you want. I applaud and thank creators that allow to you put your own stamp on things after creating a 'base' for you to work from. It's great to be able to make an avatar your own.

There is a version for the guys as well as this one for the girls both of which have a selection of hair and a few accessories available to purchase for them.

RoboKitty

For the last couple of days I've been running around in this avatar using an AO that compliments it perfectly. It is currently a free item on the marketplace available from my favourite AO maker, Diaz Papp, creator of Oracul products.

All of the poses you can see in the images above (as well as many more) are animations contained within the AO itself. I absolutely love this AO. It's fun, quirky and has the very familiar 'jerk' to the animations giving it a realistic robotic feel. I don't know what else I can say really, it's very well made and I can't speak highly enough of it. This is a really good quality freebie. 

Thank you Diaz!

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator