Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Pin-up Girl

Today I took a look at the new "pin-up" themed collection at Perfect Wardrobe and found myself unable to pass up this really beautiful "Cassandra" skin from Izzie's.

It has inspired the creation of a completely new look for the usually very casual Kook.

Ace of spades pin-up

Yes, Kooky really is under there somewhere. I had to slightly modify my shape so the mesh corset I'm wearing would fit ( I needed bigger boobs!) but other than that nothing has changed.

What a difference a skin makes.!

Ace Pin-up

The corset is from Etchaflesh and comes with FOURTEEN sizes - 7 for prim boobs, 7 for regular boobs - so there should be one that fits, or is close to fitting your shape. 

If you want to bag a bargain Etchaflesh have promotional deals on marketplace bringing the price of some corsets down to just L$ 100 from the L$ 275 they're selling for in the in-world store. 

I also paid Artilleri a vist and picked up both the glasses and hair from there. The hair comes scripted with a variety of texture options packed into the head scarf.

Finally, after digging around in my inventory, I found these prim heels from HOC. They are another fab and reasonably priced item. The shoes come with a selection of colours and additional textures if you wear your HOC group tag before putting on the colour change HUD. They're not really retro, but heels are timeless!

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator