Tuesday, 8 May 2012

It's Raining ... Again!

Rainy days

As much as I love to jump in puddles when no one is looking I really have had quite enough of the rain. Last month in my little corner of England it rained every day except for one, ironically right after a hose pipe ban was put in place. We've had flood warnings and all sorts despite being in a drought which shows no signs of coming to an end any time soon.

I wish I had some funky wellingtons like these ones from [Gos] for splashing about in the puddles They are a mesh item and currently a very generous free gift available at the Culture Shock event.

As I have been talking about the fun childish activity of puddle splashing I'd also like to bring your attention to the shirt I'm wearing even though you can't really see it all that well. I picked it up from nestle my bosom's who are currently having a sale. It has one of my all time favourite childhood book characters on it - The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

That's about it for now. I'm going to put down my *Epic* Mushroom umbrella so I can go inside, dry off and warm up with a cuppa tea!

Until next time,
Kooky.

1 comments:

lettersfromlaunna said...

I have always wanted cool boots like this too, unfortunately I am not able to wear these type but I have bought awesome boots like these for both my daughters and encouraged them to splash in the puddles. I understand how tired of the rain that you are, hopefully your weather gets better soon :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator