Wednesday, 16 May 2012

It's a Cat's Life

Framed kitty

I showed off my black Zooby's mesh cat a little while back now when my friend Dido and I were running around getting under people's feet and nibbling on shoe laces.

Today I wanted to show you this very sweet picture I took of my ginger Zooby's cat. I absolutely love the markings on the head and body of this one. It has a tiger-like quality and yet the smooth cuteness and vibrant colours of a domestic kitty.

I really enjoy roaming about in this avatar and often get compliments when I am wearing it. I love the realistic way it moves whether it is simply cycling through the available animations or you have used the HUD to select a specific one to fit the situation you are in. There are a few animations to select from and though it would be nice to have more I do like the variety. You can be a bouncing pouncing kitty using 'play or' a lazy cat taking a quick nap with 'sleep'.

As well as the movements on the HUD you can also choose your eye colour from blue, green or gold and make little kitty sounds to express your mood.

Right now I am going to slink off and brush up against some legs in the most adorable way ever in the hopes of a saucer of milk.

Until next time,
Kooky.

2 comments:

lettersfromlaunna said...

My daughter would love having an avatar like this to play with, she LOVES cats~leopards are her favorite cats :)

Kooky Jules said...

Thanks for taking the time to comment, Launna I appreciate it.

These avatars really are amazing. I LOVE mine and think they're well worth the cost.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator