Thursday, 10 May 2012

G4M3R

This months group gift from *Epic* - A mesh gamer girl dress (long top if you're me!) - appealed greatly to my somewhat nerdy side.

Though I don't play video games nearly as much as I used to these days I've spent many an hour shooting holes through things and running around doing quests to gain XP.

Gamer L4D Tank
( I can't look at this picture without giggling)

Goodness there is a funny smell around here. I am sure it can't be me as I had a bath a week or so ago...


Gamer Hitman

What's that? He's behind me?
Uh-oh!

I wasn't quite sure how to feature this item in a post until I happened to stumble on a very interesting shop called NiNight Creations. Inside there are some very cool mesh creations including the models pictured above. Along with these two and several others from games there are tv/movie characters including a rather well known wizard.

This shop is great and I think I'll be visiting again real soon.

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator