Thursday, 3 May 2012

The Demon Inside

I fancied a break from the cute, cuddly and colourful today so I've decided to show you this fantastic, dark, movie themed avatar from Death Row Designs; Hexorcist.

Hexorcist Head Closer

I wanted to show a close-up of the face so you can see just how much work has gone into creating this amazingly detailed skin. I like all the cuts and scrapes, the dry looking lips, but most of all I love all the shading. Particularly the area across the brow ridge. It really gives a sense of something dark and demonic lurking inside the poor girl.

Hexorcist Avatar from DrD

This avatar was made as part of Jaimy's race to create thirty items in thirty days and will set you back just L$300.

Inside the box you receive everything shown above. You get the skin, shape, hair, eyes and outfit.

It's another outstanding product from this great designer and I think it would make a fabulous costume for halloween or movie themed nights.

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator