Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Beautiful Second Life - XIV

Some places in Second Life are truly breath taking and today I took a trip to one such place - [.XIV]
  XIV - Little House 
I had a wonderful time wandering around this intriguing place taking pictures to share with you. I was both glad to have had the opportunity and also sad to learn that the sim is closing on the first of June. 

XIV

There is a very touching story linked to the creation of the sim, its evolution over the last year and its closure. You can read about it on the sim blog and/or see it through pictures people have taken that are featured in the [.XIV] group on Flickr.

XIV - Tick Tock

I highly recommend a visit to this exquisite sim before the doors are closed. I think that I'll end up going back again a time or two before Friday and will most likely end up taking more pictures that will end up on my Flickr.

Until next time,
Kooky.

4 comments:

lettersfromlaunna said...

These pictures are amazing, so beautiful

Kooky Jules said...

Thank you so much. I am glad you enjoyed them.

Dido Haas said...

love them Kooky!
great work
dikke kus from Italy
Dido

Kooky Jules said...

Dido!

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I hope you're having a wonderful holiday and will see you when you get back home :)

Hugs
Kooky.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator