Monday, 2 April 2012

Revamp

paint splatters by Kooky Jules

I've been trying to decide whether I should revive my little blog or not over the last couple of weeks and as is probably obvious considering I'm writing this now the answer is yes, I am going to! Before I kick off with a few new items though I think I'm going to give the whole blog a bit of an overhaul so if you come back over the coming days and maybe weeks and see everything looking a bit different it's probably just me messing about trying to find something I like.

I don't know if I'm going to blog regularly or irregularly. I guess it depends on how many goodies I find that tickle my Kooky pickle. I have a few delightful things all ready in the pipeline to share with you and as always look forward to finding new things to showcase and share here with you .

I'm looking forward to getting back on track and welcome anyone that wants to join me with open arms. You can hop on the Kooky train for free, but it'll cost you fifty quid to get off again.

Ha! Just kidding.

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator