Sunday, 29 April 2012

Filthy Kitty

Filthy Laika II Tan 1 2 3 4

Today I'm bringing you news of another sale on skin. This time it's the Filthy's Laika II.

At the time of posting you can pick up this pretty skin for just L$ 99 but I don't believe this sale is going to go on for much longer. If you want to take advantage of this deal I'd encourage you to wiggle your way over to the store sooner rather than later so you don't miss out.

Filthy Laika II Tan 5 6 7 8


Inside the box you receive 8 versions of the same skin each with a different make-up on it. You also get a shape (not shown I'm wearing my own) as well as a tattoo and undershirt layer so you can show off a wonderful cleavage if you so desire.

There are four tones available - Cream, tan (shown here), bronze and dark.

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator