Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Each, Peach, Pear, PLUM...

I spy Tom Thumb...

No I don't.

I spy another smashing Death Row Designs offering in the form of this "Plum Crazy" avatar.

Purple Avatar DrD

Jaimy created this avatar as part of her 30 items in 30 days challenge and I think it's pretty neat. It was sent out to members of the DRD VIP group (L$250 to join) as a gift and it's also available in the store for L$ 300.

Inside the box you get skin, shape, make-up, eyes, the dress and loose boots in purple. Pretty much everything you need with the exception of hair. I added some DrD stockings and dropped by Black Maria to pick up this funky short 'do to complete the look.

Other than certain aspects of the no modify shape not being quite to my personal tastes this avatar is a real steal for the price it is set out at. The skin, clothing and everything else you get is all of the usual high quality that I have come to know and love DrD products for.

Until next time,
Kooky.

2 comments:

F A R I Z said...

nice. write more.

Kooky Jules said...

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
I'm glad you enjoyed the post!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator