Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Ducknipple for Grenade Free Wednesday

DN pullover

I couldn't resist adding this extremely comfortable looking and aptly named snug sweater from Ducknipple to my clothing collection when I saw it out for today's Grenade Free Wednesday event.

The thing that surprised me most is you get four colours for just L$ 95. It seems like day light robbery! There is the beige one you can see above as well as a blue, lilac and grey coloured jumper. Please be aware that you do only get them in one size. It seems to fit me wonderfully though so I have no complaints!

This offer is only available today so if you like what you see I'd advise that you go grab them sooner rather than later.

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator