Saturday, 28 April 2012

Carnival Time!

Roll up! Roll up!
Hurry. Hurry. Hurry!

Carnival Time!

If you are like me, both a lover of a bargain and fun quirky things, I'd encourage you to head on over to Miasnow as soon as you possibly can.  On the upper level of the store they are currently having a sale on their skin fatpacks. You can purchase an entire set of skins and a shape for a mere L$100 when a single skin is priced at around L$400.  The web blog states that the sale would 'end tomorrow night' on the 25th April, so I have no idea how much longer this amazing offer will be available for.

Kooky Carnival Doll - Miasnow skin
(I absolutely LOVE the way the picture above turned out. Hello there Kooky Carnival Doll!)

I chose to wear my own shape with this beautifully detailed clown skin rather than the one provided in the pack and have complimented it with one of several carnival outfits available from Bubble. I probably should have taken the time to find a pair of fitting shoes before taking the pictures too but oh well! I can do that when I'm not in a hurry to post this so you can take advantage of the offer too.

I think I might go see if I can find me some juggling balls or a unicycle!

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator