Saturday, 3 December 2011

Prison Break.

A super excited Kooky has broken out of her cell at Death Row Designs and been running rings around the block again...

I decided to go take a little peek around the store to see what took my fancy and this time it was a limited sale box hanging on the wall that caught my eye. As soon as the picture rezzed in properly I knew this was going to be my newest purchase.

(drd freckle avatar exclusive)

I'm over the moon to have gotten my mits on one of these glorious avatars and love that it has been made special with the addition of a one time only freckled skin. As always with the products from DrD every last one of the components has been created by Jaimy's fair hands.


I really love the huge chunk of realism captured in the texture of this hair. There is such a variety of colours and shades that all combine to really bring it to life as you can see. I also really like the "put up in a rush" feel to it. Just fannntastic!

In my opinion the freckles on the skin are bang on too. I don't know if I am too fussy for my own good or what but often times when I see freckles on a skin the shading doesn't seem quite right so they look more like little flecks of dirt or mud than they do freckles to me. That is far from the case here, however. The way they have been blended into the milky skin tone makes it an absolute joy to gaze upon.



Also, here is a little bit of information for you. 

Death Row Designs now has a VIP group. There is a one time fee of 250$L to join which I think is more than reasonable when you consider what offers they have in store for group members.

This little snippet comes straight from a notecard sent out.

VIP Members Receive:

15% Permanent Discount on all products at the Death Row Designs Mainstore (coming soon ~ 12/14/11)
Monthly unisex or male & female member(s) gift for being VIP.
Special item drops that require the VIP tag to receive.
Chance at retired DRD items for free just for being VIP.
VIP Chat where you can talk to the creator of DRD, other VIPs, and make requests for new products.

Also... special vip events, prizes and contests just for vips, and even sneak peeks from time to time.

Until next time,
Kooky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator